Wellspring Annual Fund Campaign
Please help Wellspring meet our goal of raising $35,000 from individuals and businesses during our 2012/13 Season. Contribute to the Wellspring Annual Fund and support:
- Wellspring Concerts - Featuring original choreography by Cori Terry and the company
- Midwest Regional Alternative Dance Festival - Presenting the region's finest artists at the leading edge of modern and contemporary dance in the beautiful, state-of-the-art Wellspring Theater
- Community Engagement Through Dance - Providing dance education and arts outreach programming to underserved youth and adults with innovative programs such as Dance in the Schools, the Dance for Youth Scholarship Program, Love to Dance Family Concert and the Discount Ticket Program
- General Operations - Providing professional development opportunities, salary equity, facility upkeep and other critical needs.
Wellspring Endowment Campaign
During the 2004/05 Season, Wellspring proudly celebrated its 25th year in Kalamazoo and announced the launch of the Wellspring 25th Anniversary Endowment Campaign. We ask that you join us in celebrating Wellspring's extraordinary accomplishments and consider being a part of the company's future.
Wellspring has been creating, performing and presenting professional modern dance since its first season of 1980/81. Over the years, Wellspring has grown in stature, quality and innovation, to its current schedule of nearly 40 events per year of performances, workshops and a wide spectrum of community outreach events.
Your tax-deductible endowment gift will ensure the sustainability of this artistic gem in southwest Michigan.
There are many ways to give or invest in Wellspring's future:
- A Gift Today - We welcome gifts of cash or other assets such as stocks
- Naming Opportunity Gift - Your gift to Wellspring can create a lasting memory of a friend or loved one
- Where You Give - You can make a tax-deductible donation directly to Wellspring or by contributing to the Wellspring/Cori Terry & Dancers Endowment Fund at the Kalamazoo Community Foundation..
- Pledge for Later - To make a generous gift more manageable, consider spreading your gift over a multi-year period
To find out more, call 269-342-4354. We are happy to talk with you and arrange a personal visit with a staff or board member upon request.
Tap into southwest Michigan's active arts market with a Wellspring Sponsorship. When you sponsor Wellspring, you support one of Michigan's premier performing arts organizations and a vibrant part of the Kalamazoo arts community. Wellspring sponsors connect with a loyal audience of more than 4,000 patrons each season and provide support for highly visible Wellspring concerts and events.
Sponsorship opportunities are available now for the exciting 2013/14 Season, but they will go fast! For more details, please review our online information or call Wellspring at 269-342-4354.
Our season includes at least thirteen performances from October through May and advertising will appear in each program throughout the season.
This is a critically important way that businesses can support Wellspring and the Kalamazoo artistic community, while reaching an educated and engaged audience. Please review our program advertising information or contact us with questions. Thank you!